N.A.N. Pty Ltd has made a commitment:
• To use the framework of ISO 9001 to develop and maintain quality assurance processes needed to produce a desired level of professional competence and customer service to ensure all customers and clients needs are met within the required specification.
• To produce a high level of customer satisfaction as a direct result of our consistent standard of quality and at competitive cost.
• To foster good relationships with clients by effective communications with clients and encouraging feedback.
• To continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems.
• To document and measure quality objectives and targets through internal audit and monthly management meetings.
• That every employee constantly aims to improve the overall quality of our products and services.
By adopting this policy the clients and customers of National Australian Nappies will be assured of an excellent standard of both goods and services in accordance with specifications required.
Management has the ultimate responsibility to maintain the quality policy and shall promote all initiatives to attain and improve quality to:
• Give all staff members adequate information and training to enable all tasks to be undertaken with a consistent standard of quality.
• Ensure that excellent relations between the National Australian nappies and staff members are maintained.